Our Goals for 2010
1. Break ground for a state of the art modern indoor facility
for our rescued pets. This will include 30 indoor/outdoor dog
kennels, space for 50 cats, as well as reptiles, small animals,
rodents, birds and injured/sick livestock and horses.
2. Expand our foster care program.
3. Visit EVERY classroom in our county and educate children on
animal care and prevention of abuse.
4. Ensure that anyone who cannot afford to have their dog or cat
spayed/neutered will have this necessary surgery done at greatly
reduced costs, thereby reducing the number of unwanted litters born.
5. Ensure that every healthy and safe animal that comes into our
rescue gets a loving forever home.
Long Term Goals
1. Partner with other rescues, shelters, and impounds to create a
community of kindness for animals. Ensure that every adoptable
pet is placed in a loving permanant home.
2. Expand on our facility to allow areas for training in agility,
search and rescue and obedience. Partner with an area
veterinarian to start a low cost spay/neuter clinic on site for those
in our community that need their pets sterilized.
3. Expand our horse rescue efforts to utilize our horses giving
spirits to provide Horse Aided Assisted Therapy.
Short Term Goals
How can you help?
1. Donate. Donate building materials, labor or funds.
2. Open your home as a foster home!
3. Donate to our education program, to purchase materials. Assist
as Animal Handlers.
4. Transport pets to the vet for surgeries. Offer to pay for a
surgery for a disabled or senior person.
5. If you are ready for a new pet, adopt- don't shop. Rescue pets
need homes desperately.